Find Life of Victory Family Church in Victoria
From the Legislature Buildings and the Inner Harbour
- Travel north on either Douglas Street or Government Street to Fort Street which is one way, and turn right (east).
- Cross over Blanshard Street, Quadra Street and Cook Street.
- Life of Victory Family Church Services are held in the Chapel in the First Memorial building located on the right side of the street approximately 200 meters after the Cook Street intersection.
- From the BC Ferries & the Airport, follow Highway #17 into Victoria.
- Highway #17 becomes Blanshard St. within city limits.
- This street parallels the Trans-Canada Highway also known as Douglas St., within city limits.
- From either street make a left-hand turn onto Fort St. which is one way going east.
- Cross over Quadra St., Vancouver St., then Cook St.
- First Memorial is located on the right hand side of the road, approximately 200 meters after the Cook St. intersection.
- From the Upper Island and/or the Western Communities follow Highway #1 into Downtown Victoria.
- Highway #1 becomes Douglas Street within the city limits.
- Follow Douglas St south to Fort Street.
- Fort Street is one way east and turn left, Cross over Blanshard Street, Quadra Street and Cook Street.
- First Memorial Funeral building is located on the right side of the street approximately 200 meters after the Cook Street intersection.