- We believe in the fall of man and his lost estate, the reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. Every person is in need of salvation and a spiritual birth to receive eternal life, and that salvation is available to every person through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (John 3:1-21; 1 John 5:1; 1John 5:11-13; Eph. 1:7).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion for the born again person as a symbol of a Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matt. 3:16; Matt. 28:19; Acts 8: 36-39; Acts 10: 47-48).
- We believe in the celebration of the Lord’s Supper by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup is in remembrance of Jesus. (1 Corinthians 11: 23-34).
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit to indwell, comfort, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service, with the final purpose of glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ in the earth. (John 14:17; John 16:7, 13-15; Acts 1:8).
- We believe that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the New Birth. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues. (Mark 16:17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2: 1-4; Acts 10: 44-46; Acts 19: 1-7).
- We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as available to all Spirit-filled believers: the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, different kinds of tongues, and the interpretation of tongues, continuing until our Lord’s return. (1Corinthians, Chapters 12, 13 and 14).
- We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption. (Isa. 53: 3-5; Matt. 8: 16-17; 1 Peter 2:24; Psalm 103: 1-3).
- We believe in the church, the body of Christ. It is the local assembly of Christians and the center of healing and spiritual growth for all believers. (Psalm 92: 13-14; Matt.16:18; Eph. 1:22; Heb.10:24-25).